Apple Magic Mouse 1 (1st Generation)
Replaceable 2 AA batteries plus you can use rechargeable batteries too.
Apple Magic Mouse 1 (1st Generation)
Product Brand: Apple
- Wireless design eliminates cable clutter and allows for greater flexibility.
- Touch-sensitive surface allows for easy and intuitive navigation of macOS.
- Sleek and stylish design complements Apple's modern aesthetic.
- Compatible with a range of Apple devices, including Mac computers and iPads.
- Requires frequent battery replacements.
- Lack of physical buttons may not be suitable for some users.
- Low profile design may not be comfortable for extended use.
- Limited compatibility with non-Apple devices.
- No ergonomic design features for users who need extra support.
The Apple Magic Mouse 1 (1st Generation) is a wireless mouse that was released in 2009. It is designed to be used with Mac computers, and is known for its sleek design and touch-sensitive surface.
Here are the technical specifications and features of the Apple Magic Mouse 1:
- Connection: Bluetooth wireless
- Compatibility: Mac computers running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Multi-touch surface: The entire top of the mouse is a touch-sensitive surface that supports multi-touch gestures, allowing you to swipe, scroll, and zoom with ease
- Buttonless design: The Apple Magic Mouse 1 doesn’t have any physical buttons, but instead uses touch-sensitive areas on the mouse’s surface to register clicks
- Laser tracking: The mouse uses a laser tracking engine for accurate cursor movement on a variety of surfaces
- Battery life: The Apple Magic Mouse 1 uses two AA batteries, and has a battery life of up to four months
- Weight: The mouse weighs 105 grams (3.7 ounces)
Overall, the Apple Magic Mouse 1 is a sleek and functional wireless mouse designed specifically for use with Mac computers. Its touch-sensitive surface and buttonless design make it a unique and intuitive option for users who want a more modern and streamlined mouse experience.
Note: The Apple Magic Mouse 1 has been discontinued by Apple and has been replaced by the Apple Magic Mouse 2.
FAQs on Apple Magic Mouse 1
Does the Apple Magic Mouse 1 work with Windows?
Yes, although it was designed for the Mac, the Apple Magic Mouse 1 like every other Bluetooth mouse will work on a Windows computer.
Does the Apple Magic Mouse 1 work on iPads?
Apple’s Magic Mouse 1 is a great addition to any iPad, providing a sleek and stylish way to navigate your device. The mouse is comfortable to use and easy to connect, and it works great on both iOS and macOS.
Full Technical Specifications
Apple Magic Mouse Specifications
|Released||20 October, 2009|
Apple Magic Mouse 1 features:
- Ultra-low profile design
- Ambidextrous design
- Multi-touch surface
- Laser tracking
- Bluetooth connectivity
The Apple Magic Mouse 1 features an ultra-low profile design that makes it extremely comfortable to use, even for extended periods of time. The ambidextrous design makes it suitable for both right- and left-handed users, while the multi-touch surface allows for easy navigation and gestures.
The laser tracking is extremely precise, while the Bluetooth connectivity allows for a seamless connection to your Mac.
Replaceable 2 AA batteries
You can use rechargeable batteries too.
|Maximum Battery Life||5 to 6 weeks|
|Height||0.85 inch (2.16 cm)|
|Width||2.25 inch (5.71 cm)|
|Depth||4.47 inch (11.35 cm)|
|Weight||0.22 pound (0.099 kg)|
|What’s in the Box||
Apple includes two non-rechargeable batteries
Bluetooth-enabled Mac with OS X 10.11 or later
iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later
|Full-Functionality OS Support||Mac|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5 x 2.9 x 1.4"|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.1|
|Mouse Hand Orientation||Ambidextrous|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 101% correct.