- Apple Device Specifications
- Apple Products Catalog
- Apple Laptop Computers
- Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports Core i7 6287U) Specs
Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports Core i7 6287U) Specs
Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports Core i7 6287U)
Product Brand: Apple
- Lightweight and portable: The MacBook Pro 13-inch is slim and lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
- Excellent Retina display: The 13-inch Retina display is bright, sharp, and has good color accuracy, making it great for watching videos, editing photos, and more.
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports: The MacBook Pro has four Thunderbolt 3 ports, which can be used for charging, data transfer, and video output, providing a lot of flexibility for users.
- Good battery life: The MacBook Pro 13-inch has a battery life of up to 10 hours, which is more than enough for most users.
- Fast performance: The Core i7 6287U processor provides fast and smooth performance, making it ideal for multitasking and demanding tasks.
- Great build quality: The MacBook Pro has a premium build quality with excellent attention to detail, making it a durable and long-lasting device.
- macOS: macOS is a stable and user-friendly operating system with many useful features and easy integration with other Apple devices.
- Limited upgradeability: Like most modern laptops, the MacBook Pro 13-inch has limited upgradeability, with most components being soldered onto the motherboard.
- No SD card slot: The lack of an SD card slot can be problematic for photographers and videographers who rely on memory cards to transfer data.
- Expensive: The MacBook Pro 13-inch is one of the most expensive laptops on the market, making it an investment for many buyers.
- No USB-A ports: The MacBook Pro only has Thunderbolt 3 ports, which means users may need to purchase additional dongles or adapters to connect USB-A devices.
- No touch screen: Some users prefer touch screens for certain tasks, but the MacBook Pro does not have this feature.
Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) laptop Specs and Features
The MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) is a great laptop for those who need a powerful machine that is still portable. It has a large screen and a great resolution, making it perfect for working on projects or watching movies.
The four Thunderbolt 3 ports make it easy to connect to external devices, and the battery life is impressive. Overall, the MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) is a great choice for anyone who needs a powerful laptop that is still portable.
What are the specifications of the MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) laptop?
Here’s a summary of the technical specifications for the MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) laptop:
- Processor: 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
- Memory: 8GB/16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Storage: 256GB 512GB 1TB SSD
- Display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch
- Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 550
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- I/O: Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Silver, Space Gray
Full Technical Specifications
|Released||15 November, 2016|
|External Buttons and Connectors||
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
|Processor Type||Intel Core i5 (6287U) ("Skylake")|
|Processor Speed||3.1 GHz|
|Processor Cores||Dual Core|
Level 1 Cache 128 KB
Level 2 Cache 512 KB
Level 3 Cache 4 MB
|Fabrication process||14 nm|
|RAM Type||LPDDR3 SDRAM|
|RAM Max||upto 16 GB|
|Storage Type||Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Display Type <strong>Display Technology => </strong> A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Retina display (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology|
|Resolution||2560-by-1600 native resolution|
|Pixel Density <strong>Pixel Density (PPI)</strong> is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||227 pixels per inch|
|Max. brightness||500 nits brightness|
Supported scaled resolutions:
1680 by 1050
1440 by 900
1024 by 640
500 nits brightness
Wide colour gamut (P3)
|Height||0.59 inch (1.49 cm)|
|Width||11.97 inch (30.41 cm)|
|Depth||8.36 inch (21.24 cm)|
|Weight||3.02 pounds (1.37 kg)|
|GPU <strong>GPU</strong> (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Intel Iris Graphics 550|
|GPU Memory||Up to 1.5 GB shared from main memory|
|Fabrication process||14 nm|
|GPU boost clock||1100 MHz|
|Operating System <strong>OS => </strong> Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||macOS|
Battery or Power Info
|Battery Type <strong>Battery Type => </strong> Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)|
|Capacity <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||49.2-watt-hour|
Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
3.5 mm headphone jack
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
One display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
Up to two displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colours
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
VGA, HDMI, and Thunderbolt 2 output are supported using adapters (sold separately)
|Bluetooth Features <strong>Bluetooth</strong> is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||v4.2|
|Wi-Fi <strong>Wi-Fi</strong> is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible|
Input and Output
|Keyboard and Trackpad||
Full-size backlit keyboard with:
64 (U.S.) or 65 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys
Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
Ambient light sensor
Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
|HDMI <strong>HDMI</strong> (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.||No|
|3.5mm Audio jack||Yes|
|SD card reader||No|